Learn about how managers can tap into the value of the competences, experiences, and personalities of others to drive better performance, increased well-being, and improved profitability.
Examples of topics:
- Me as a leader - Insight into how I affect others
- Management in emotional situations - Handling conflict and difficult situations
- Team leadership - Achieving results through positive interactions
- Leadership communication
- Role awareness and tools for new leaders
- Change management - From unrest to restructuring
- Value management - Leading as a cultural ambassador
- Performance management - Motivation, role expectations, and situational management
Leadership is about inspiring good interactions and extracting the business-value that they create. Bjørnson has many years of experience in leadership development consulting, and has contributed to performance increasess across several organisations.
Our management development programs are tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Get in touch
to learn more.