The JTI profile analysis and typology provides foundational and practical insight into an individual’s preferences, what they choose when left to their own judgment. The course allows participants to gain valuable insight into their own and other’s strengths and developmental areas.
The JTI is a useful tool to identify leadership style, improve team collaboration and communication, drive leadership development and manage conflicts.
Bjørnson offers certification in the Veritas accredited JTI analysis Jung Type Index (JTI). The certification course is held over 2 + 2 days and includes project assignments in between the course days. The course is completed by a final exam.
Leaders, HR directors, HR advisors, internal/external consultants, project leaders and team leaders.
Part 1: 13th and 14th of May 2019
Part 2: 26th and 27th of August 2019
Øivind Bjørnson, licensed specialist in IO psychology
Bjørnson Organisational Psychologists, Stokkamyrveien 13, 4313 Sandnes
JTI manual, by Thor Ødegård
NOK 18 000 per participant
when all spots are reserved.
The course fee includes:
Certification course contents:
- 2+2 course days
- 2 JTI workbooks
- Course manual
- 10 JTI tests and type descriptions
- Access to online JTI portal filled with useful information
- Lunch both course days, along with coffee and fruit during breaks
- Background information about test methodology, statistics, ethics
- Background for the test - Why JTI?
- Thorough understanding of the JTI. Understanding how the different typologies operate in practice.
- Training in applying the type indicator
- Usage – understanding where the JTI is most effective
- Feedback training, learning how to give feedback on the results
- Using additional educational and support materials
Courses can be set up as needed. Contact us for details