The Science of Happiness Workshop:
We all want to be happy, and there are countless ideas about what happiness is and how we can get some. But not many of those ideas are based on science. That’s where this workshop comes into its own! “The Science of Happiness" explores the roots of a happy and meaningful life. Participants will be encouraged to engage in experiential exercises which take their lessons from the areas including psychology, neuroscience, evolutionary biology, and beyond.
About This Course:
This is an experiential and informational course that will explore what happiness means as well as how to achieve more of it in your own life. You will leave this course having:
• Discovered what happiness is and why it matters to you
• Learned how to increase your own happiness as well as the happiness of those around you
• Understanding the power of social connections
• Discovering what mindfulness is and its real world applications
• And most importantly of course you will leave feeling "happier"!
The course will be entirely in english.
Instructor: Dr. Nicola McCaffrey
for more details